This might be the best article ever on public speaking. While explaining the “don’ts,” Jeff Haden (@jeff_haden) nicely tosses in a lot of “do’s.” He hits all my pet peeves plus a couple (numbers 6 and 8) I still do (gulp!).
- Diversity: Not just the right thing; it’s the smart thing to do
- A DevOps Mindset for Marketing
- Best business practice: Prefer phone to email or text
- SEO for entrepreneurs
- Test your site for mobile. Now.
- Book Review: Be Like Amazon, by Jeffrey and Bryan Eisenberg
- Don’t be a bad ad
- I just took a nap
- Straightforward Marketing for Expert Businesses
- Contact Me
- Why sensible marketing makes sense for you
- Marketing Toolkit: Resources and Extras
- Access to Marketing Toolkit for Atlassian Partners
- About Me